» POLICIES & PROCEDURES
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The following policies and procedures are in place to assist both you and me in having a fulfilling coaching relationship. If you have any questions regarding these items, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Prior to our first session the client agreement form must be signed and returned to me. You can send the signed forms to:
Or you can hand them to me in person on our first meeting if agreed upon.
- In order to assure your commitment to our coaching sessions, it is advised of payment of the discounted package offer of four sessions to be paid prior to our first coaching session, unless otherwise decided upon by us. If you are still unsure you can pay per session (discount offer not included).
If other: Pro-bono, no fees required
- For phone clients: I would appreciate a picture of yourself sent along with this package to further assist in creating rapport. A picture of myself is available on my website.
- It is your responsibility to phone in at your scheduled time (for phone/Skype clients), or arrive in time at allocated location (for in-person clients).
- Each of our sessions will last approximately 40 – 60 minutes.
- During these sessions we will work on techniques to assist you in attaining your goals. COACHING IS NOT A FORM OF THERAPY unless otherwise stated by your state/province. We will deal primarily with your present environment and thought process and work to create maximum success in all you do.
- In between our sessions, should you have any questions or concerns, I invite you to contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the end of every session we will have decided on homework for the upcoming week. I encourage you to complete these assignments (they may be affirmations, reflections etc.) and prior to our next session send me an email with an update on your progress.