» How Coaching Works
How Coaching Works
I believe it’s important for you to understand my coaching style and expectations for our working relationship. This will enable us to work together more efficiently, and for you to achieve the greatest success.
- We will meet once weekly/ or at least 3 times a month. The time and day/date will be agreed upon.
- Coaching sessions don’t have to be in person, many coaching sessions are conducted over the phone or Skype, this insures that no matter where you are, you will still get the attention and guidance you deserve.
- Before our meeting, you will complete the ongoing pre-call form and return it to me no later than 24 hours before our scheduled appointment.
- To prepare for our session, you will decide on what area you’d like to focus. If you are unsure, then I will help you to determine where my help can be the most effective.
- You will take the time to do the work necessary to succeed. Coaching is not a “done for you” relationship. You must commit to do the work, or you will not have satisfactory results.
- If, at the time of our meeting, you are unprepared, we will reschedule to give you time to complete the work necessary to move forward.
- Each month, we will prepare and review the monthly review form, so that we can both know you are benefiting from our relationship. If at any time one of us feels you are not benefiting, we will agree to end our relationship.